Certificate of Coursework Completion

The District shall issue a certificate of coursework completion to a student who has successfully completed state and local credit requirements for graduation but has failed to meet all applicable state testing requirements. [See EIF, FMH]

Partial Credit

When a student earns a passing grade in only one semester of a two-semester course and the combined grade for the two semesters is lower than 70, the District shall award the student credit for the semester with the passing grade. The student shall be required to retake only the semester in which he or she earned the failing grade.

Oglesby ISD


LDU 2018.01

DATE ISSUED: 4/3/2018